Day 2 of posting a free download preset for Lightroom, these plugins are designed not as a complete processing solution but more to give you a starting point to work from while processing your images.
Today´s preset is a simple one that boosts the contrast (in several different ways) and brings out a bit more detail in the shadows. This preset was created for Lightroom 4 but may still work in previous versions.
To install the plugin:
- Click the Facebook like button below and the downlonad link will appear.
- Download the zip file to your machine.
- Unzip in a location you will remember.
- Open up Lightroom 4, go to the develop module and locate the presets tab in the left panel.
- Right click one of the folders, select import… and browse to the location where you downloaded the file.
- Select the .lrtemplate file and off you go.
Come back tomorrow for another preset.
Tom has now started offering one to one Lightroom classes full details here