Hello there! my name is
I grew up on the south coast of England with a burning desire to travel. I started my journeys as an innocent 18 year old I soon realised that I wanted to record the events that happened and the people I met. It was at this moment I realise that photography was something very important to me. As my journeys continued so did my thirst to become a better photographer.
In 2010, 2011 and 2012 I was selected as a finalist in the prestigious Travel Photographer of the Year competition, I was also the overall winner of the Wanderlust/Independent Travel Photo of the Year Award. Nowadays I specialise in recording cultural celebrations and festivals across the globe.
My work has been published in a variety of big named publications including National Geographic Traveller, The Sunday Times, The Independent, Hello magazine, P&O and Insight guides to name a few.
- Making noodles | Photo of the day March 27, 2015
- Climbing for Coconuts | Photo of the day March 16, 2015
- Rickshaw puller | Photo of the day February 26, 2015
- Vagetarian Festival| Photo of the day February 17, 2015
- Printing | Photo of the day February 12, 2015
- Old man selling coal | Photo of the day February 08, 2015
- Playing Football | Photo of the day February 03, 2015
- More ironing | Photo of the day January 31, 2015
My Recent Tweets
- Making noodles | Photo of the day... http://t.co/CXQNRP7vNY #photooftheday http://t.co/0gTtQdHumy
4 days ago
- Enter my photo challenge for a chance to win a @thinkTANKphoto roller case http://t.co/qDx1tIkZ05 #GuruShots
4 days ago
- Climbing for Coconuts | Photo of the day... http://t.co/gSuyfCy666 #photooftheday http://t.co/DwKyIrxAE4
15 days ago