Hello there! my name is
I grew up on the south coast of England with a burning desire to travel. I started my journeys as an innocent 18 year old I soon realised that I wanted to record the events that happened and the people I met. It was at this moment I realise that photography was something very important to me. As my journeys continued so did my thirst to become a better photographer.
In 2010, 2011 and 2012 I was selected as a finalist in the prestigious Travel Photographer of the Year competition, I was also the overall winner of the Wanderlust/Independent Travel Photo of the Year Award. Nowadays I specialise in recording cultural celebrations and festivals across the globe.
My work has been published in a variety of big named publications including National Geographic Traveller, The Sunday Times, The Independent, Hello magazine, P&O and Insight guides to name a few.
- More ironing | Photo of the day January 31, 2015
- Doing The Ironing| Photo of the day January 28, 2015
- Indonesian wood carver | Photo of the day January 25, 2015
- Steel worker | Photo of the day January 22, 2015
- Drinking Chai | Photo of the day January 21, 2015
- Bowling By Night | Photo of the day January 14, 2015
- Children With Makeup| Photo of the day January 12, 2015
- Sitting monk | Photo of the day January 07, 2015
My Recent Tweets
- More ironing | Photo of the day... http://t.co/Ag3fJjIXHH #photooftheday http://t.co/NhIO9UzKYH
- (CW5) Image and Specs of Canon 5Ds and 5Ds R leaked (50MP sensor) – CanonWatch | Travel… |…... … http://t.co/rQ1aKM7Vdc
2 days ago
- (CW5) Image and Specs of Canon 5Ds and 5Ds R leaked (50MP sensor) – CanonWatch | Travel…... … http://t.co/p9Dr7AXiZQ
2 days ago