Hello there! my name is
I grew up on the south coast of England with a burning desire to travel. I started my journeys as an innocent 18 year old I soon realised that I wanted to record the events that happened and the people I met. It was at this moment I realise that photography was something very important to me. As my journeys continued so did my thirst to become a better photographer.
In 2010, 2011 and 2012 I was selected as a finalist in the prestigious Travel Photographer of the Year competition, I was also the overall winner of the Wanderlust/Independent Travel Photo of the Year Award. Nowadays I specialise in recording cultural celebrations and festivals across the globe.
My work has been published in a variety of big named publications including National Geographic Traveller, The Sunday Times, The Independent, Hello magazine, P&O and Insight guides to name a few.
- The women of Malaga | Photo of the day August 29, 2015
- Flameco | Photo of the day August 25, 2015
- Bull ring | Photo of the day August 23, 2015
- Rafting 2 | Photo of the day August 21, 2015
- Rafting | Photo of the day August 19, 2015
- Evening Light in Spain | Photo of the day August 16, 2015
- This is home | Photo of the day August 14, 2015
- Playing in the woods | Photo of the day August 11, 2015
My Recent Tweets
- Women of Malaga | Photo of the day. Sony a6000 at 1/320, f/4.5, ISO 400. Copyright Tom Bourdon http://t.co/KjEWV6MhxR http://t.co/bj1rF3cEAc
21 hours ago
- Flameco | Photo of the day
Last week was the Feria de Malaga known for it's flamenco dancing..http://t.co/ISHHNPb7wa http://t.co/aSNH2I4Gnp
5 days ago
- Many Spanish festivals would not be complete without the appearance of the bulls.. http://t.co/xZ09v6vk6Q http://t.co/1HiakbBjMJ
7 days ago