Hello there! my name is
I grew up on the south coast of England with a burning desire to travel. I started my journeys as an innocent 18 year old I soon realised that I wanted to record the events that happened and the people I met. It was at this moment I realise that photography was something very important to me. As my journeys continued so did my thirst to become a better photographer.
In 2010, 2011 and 2012 I was selected as a finalist in the prestigious Travel Photographer of the Year competition, I was also the overall winner of the Wanderlust/Independent Travel Photo of the Year Award. Nowadays I specialise in recording cultural celebrations and festivals across the globe.
My work has been published in a variety of big named publications including National Geographic Traveller, The Sunday Times, The Independent, Hello Magazine, P&O, Bing and Insight Guides to name a few.
Free Lightroom Presets
- Village Life | Photo of the day November 26, 2015
- Another Correfoc | Photo of the day November 04, 2015
- Wandering into the light | Photo of the day November 03, 2015
- Pueblo Blanco | Photo of the day October 20, 2015
- Through the dunes | Photo of the day September 25, 2015
- Spanish Cowboys | Photo of the day September 11, 2015
- Village Life | Photo of the day
9 hours ago
- Ok, so 10 points to whoever can name the changes I've made so far to my website, more updates and points very soon. https://t.co/LXEVDcN6If
2 days ago
- Share your coolest shots and win some great prizes https://t.co/ygArUmQSRX #gurushots #photocontest https://t.co/41PuHbSTuu
2 days ago