Hello there! my name is
I grew up on the south coast of England with a burning desire to travel. I started my journeys as an innocent 18 year old I soon realised that I wanted to record the events that happened and the people I met. It was at this moment I realise that photography was something very important to me. As my journeys continued so did my thirst to become a better photographer.
In 2010, 2011 and 2012 I was selected as a finalist in the prestigious Travel Photographer of the Year competition, I was also the overall winner of the Wanderlust/Independent Travel Photo of the Year Award. Nowadays I specialise in recording cultural celebrations and festivals across the globe.
My work has been published in a variety of big named publications including National Geographic Traveller, The Sunday Times, The Independent, Hello magazine, P&O and Insight guides to name a few.
- Hooded penitents | Photo of the day July 26, 2015
- Keep on running| Photo of the day July 21, 2015
- Young Boy Surfing | Photo of the day July 11, 2015
- Temple walk | Photo of the day July 07, 2015
- Semana Santa Celebrations | Photo of the day April 12, 2015
- Happy Easter | Photo of the day April 04, 2015
- Making noodles | Photo of the day March 27, 2015
- Climbing for Coconuts | Photo of the day March 16, 2015
My Recent Tweets
- If you missed it before, my latest #Gurushots challenge is now live https://t.co/WHW96XXM6B https://t.co/YEMUxbR7fS
- Come and join me in my latest challenge
- Photo Of The Day | Hooded penitents parade through Alcañiz, during Semana Santa (Holy Week) http://t.co/OIZGC23NHU http://t.co/dF7Ah1U5KC